United States

Names of 50 US States with American Accent – American English Pronunciation Names of 50 US States with American Accent – American English Pronunciation

Hello there and welcome to the Sounds American 4th of July special! The 4th of July, or Independence Day, is a big national holiday in the United States. [the sound of fireworks] On this day in 1776 thirteen British colonies declared their independence from England. This was the beginning of the US. Several decades later,…

Read More Names of 50 US States with American Accent – American English Pronunciation

Globalism vs Nationalism – End Time Globalism vs Nationalism – End Time

Hi, today I’m gonna read the January/ February of 2019 of Endtime magazine by Irvin Baxter. And I kind of think it’s kind of interesting because today the President happened to be with this guy here, the President of France. So, I just thought, it’d be interesting to read this. I don’t get my opinion.…

Read More Globalism vs Nationalism – End Time

Top 10 States with the least diversity. Top 10 States with the least diversity.

Hey welcome back to the world according to Briggs, I’m Briggs and today we’re gonna tackle a tough list that I get asked about all the time diversity what states what cities are the most diverse the United States is a melting pot ever since the first Native Americans saw sailing ship on the horizon…

Read More Top 10 States with the least diversity.

Culture shock: Coming from Soviet Ukraine to America Culture shock: Coming from Soviet Ukraine to America

I think I was about 2 or 3 years old in the Ukraine during Soviet times, even what, this is like the late ’80s, no one had their own cameras really, so you went to studios like this and got your picture taken. This is later, this is in Canada, when my parents came to…

Read More Culture shock: Coming from Soviet Ukraine to America

Least Expensive & Most Expensive States in the USA Least Expensive & Most Expensive States in the USA

This video was made possible by WIX. If you are ready to create a website, head over to wix.com/go/infographics and try out one of their premium plans right now. Around 43 million Americans up and move every year. 60% of those are moving for work, and the other 40% move for more personal reasons. There…

Read More Least Expensive & Most Expensive States in the USA

Great Power Competition is a Myth |  Avoiding the British Empire 6 Great Power Competition is a Myth | Avoiding the British Empire 6

Hey there. Over the past two years Great Power Competition has supposedly become the guiding light of US strategy. It is also, as we will show today, a ridiculous myth. In foreign policy discussions we hear over and over that the world is a dangerous neighborhood. We should be scared, and we need to be…

Read More Great Power Competition is a Myth | Avoiding the British Empire 6

What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries? What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

The United States has been a united country ever since the end of the Civil War in 1865. As probably most of you know the two dominant parties in Modern-day America are the Republican and Democratic parties. Each party has a varying amount of influence in each of the 50 U.S. states. So what if…

Read More What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?